- That area hasn't gotten a really good rain in about ten months
- Normally to get into the air boats, people would have to step up into them, but we had to do the opposite and step down into them.
- The water right now is several feet below the normal level
- The mosquitoes were a mess and I got bit up
- The rain was cold
- It was raining...is there any other reason needed?
|A mama alligator and her babies. I thought they looked fake since none of them moved the whole time.|
We ended up in the restaurant and the rest of the family tried some alligator bites... um, not me! Our tour bus driver told us that one of the security guys at this park owned 10 Nile crocodiles. Yes, you read that right! Insane right?
From what I hear, we are heading back to Miami for dinner. Since it's my turned to pay, I'm picking the place...I think it's only fair.
Hard Rock Cafe, here we come!
Random fact: This is the only Hard Rock Cafe in the world that doesn't have an electric guitar on the roof, thanks to Hurricane Lola in 2005. (See? Mom and Dad, I was listening to all of those tour guides!)