- This past week has been one extremely crazy roller coaster and please know that I was NOT a willing participant.
- Last weekend, after spending time with my family, I came home and got a ton of writing done. For the first time in a while, I was actually satisfied with what was in front of me, so I called it a day. The next day, I found this in place of it:
—ŽXäÜÈCUìõ¯ÛÂË¤zXÄ‰‑åÝ×Ü§EÊ€“/w�^n—wZ\K"…)!I:Å]w–Š•û™Ðír®aw#"£=ú>]¨v¡kó–VFª¿mÛr âÍvÍ/˜xÄ¡ nÿó‚pÎäëtË=,J
- Yes, this is what I found! I wanted to cry! I mean, it took everything in me not to throw my computer out of the window and take a hammer to my flash drive. But I didn't.... Aren't you proud?!
- Either way, I couldn't look at my computer for a few days.
- This afternoon, I have no idea what happened, but I copied and pasted everything into Google Docs and MOST of the work I had done showed up!!!!
- So Google Docs, you ROCK!
- Moving on, I have finished, what I think is, one of the hardest scenes. It's where the main character finds out who the "bad guy" really is and....wait! I can't say anymore.
- Can you tell I'm extremely happy right now?!