Sunday, August 29, 2010

Wedding as the Sun Sets Along Lake Michigan

  • Last night, my Uncle Tim and his girlfriend, Nikia, got married along Lake Michigan around 8:00 while the sun set over the water...definitely a beautiful image, but I, unfortunately, was not able to get a good picture.  
  • It's been a while since I've been to that side of the state and as we were driving past the signs for the state parks, I was already planning a mini trip to the lake for a day trip.  
  • It was nice to see the whole family together and reunite with the neighborhood friends.  Let me just tell you that the stories were hilarious!
  • The reception was at this club in the Muskegon.  The room started out a little divided, but by the end of the night, the two families came together on the dance floor.  When we walked out, my younger cousin had everyone in the place in tears from laughing so hard while he was dancing with the brides mom!  
  • It was definitely worth losing my voice for!
  • Mom's friend decided to start calling me "Little Ann" after my mom, but I think he should have been calling Hillary that.
  • Hillary's cupcakes were a HIT!  I hear that they were better than the wedding cake that was professionally made!
Almost looks too good to eat! ;o)




































Note: I tried to post pics from my camera phone, but they wouldn't upload correctly. Sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment