Monday, August 9, 2010

Ruler



Today was one of those Monday's that could have gone somewhere!  (And that's putting it nicely.)  This afternoon, I needed a ruler, one of those many things that are everywhere until you need one.  After searching all over the place, I finally asked Amy if she had one and she did...yay.  She asked me why I didn't have one and I told her that it's best that I didn't have one because I would be tempted to use it as a weapon when people started to irritate the living hell out of me and walked away.  I am pretty sure she thought I was kidding!  By the end of the day, I'm sure she agreed with me. 

In an hour and half, I was this close to using it on a few people and when she walked into my office just before five o'clock, I had just about had it with people and their stupidity!  

So, as a note, I should never have anything that can be used as a weapon when I am dealing with really frustrating people! 

Kthanxbai!

Ps. I really do hate that someone stole my seat at  the library and two other people have decided to sit in my area!  Go sit somewhere else!  And dude, close your freaking legs!

No comments:

Post a Comment