Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Who would win....

Last, a guy that I work with walked into my office (yes, people...my office!) and said, "I have two questions for you."  The first was "Do you think that the Miami Heat will beat the Chicago Bulls record of 72-10?" The second was "If these two teams ever played each other, who would win?"  Yes, I think that the new Miami Heat team is extremely talented, but I don't think this team should be compared to the 90's Bulls with Jordan, Pippen, Rodman and Co.  This is a team that set the standards for all future teams.  Everything about them was great...the defense, 3 point shoots, a solid body in the paint, everything!  They almost seemed like a crazy questions to ask, but it made me think.

For all of you sports fans, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment