Friday, September 17, 2010

New Season...

Last week, I stopped in Target to grab a couple little things and saw that they had set up their Halloween section.  This only means one thing: Fall is almost here!  Yes, it means that the weather is going to get a little cooler (What am I saying? It's going to get down right cold!), but it also means a lot of great things are about to start!

First thing being the NBA season!  The Detroit Pistons play their first preseason game on October 5 against the new Miami Heat.  After such a disappointing season last year, they are supposed to come back as a healthy team ready to prove to the league that they aren't the same team that we saw go 27-55.  I honestly can't wait to see how they do this season.  Will they make the playoffs this year?  That would be awesome!  Will they make the Conference Finals for the first time since 2006?  We'll have to see about that.

Another thing that we have to be excited about are the apple festivals and Halloween.  Just last week, Bigby Coffee started serving apple cider.  Apple cider ==> Fall ==> Apple Festivals ==> Halloween!  (If you got that, you are awesome!) 

Last but definitely not least, most of the new seasons of our beloved shows start next week.  Yes, I am talking about Bones, CSI: Miami, CSI: New York, Brothers & Sisters, NCIS and so many others.  Bones is the one that I extremely excited about.  Booth and Bones come back together after being in separate countries while Hodgins and Angela are coming back from their honeymoon in Paris.  How could anyone NOT be excited about this?  Yeah, I hear Booth is bringing someone back with him, but I have also heard that it's not gonna last!  Will this be the season where Bones comes to her senses and gets with Booth?  Maybe, maybe not!  In the season premiere for CSI: Miami, we'll see who survived the attack on the crime lab and if Eric and Calliegh's relationship will last.  I could really go on and on about these shows and why I am so excited about the upcoming seasons.  I am not sure how I feel about the new show, Law and Order: Los Angeles and I don't like that CSI: New York was moved to Fridays. 

Yeah, I know that summer is ending, but think of everything that we are gaining during Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment