Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wednesday Randoms

Today, I asked my "kids" (interns, but that's what they call themselves) if they had any ideas on what I should write about today and one of their ideas was to talk about how awesome it was to go back to my old job or as Andie put it, "back to ma favorite territory with ma bff Amy!"  If you haven't caught on yet, these two definitely keep me entertained whenever they are around.  Since it is kinda random, amusing even, I had to go with that idea.  (So thanks, Jill and Andie!)
  • Let me just say that the move back to Appointments was extremely shady and that is all I will say on that!
  • This was the fastest job change in the history of job changes!  I was told about it at the end of the day on Friday and started this morning....Again, I will leave it at that!
  • It was nice to get my life back!  Walking out of the building with Amy shortly after 5:00....definitely didn't happen when I was in Scheduling.  I'm just saying!
  • It's a little sad leaving my "kids" in Scheduling...I was asked over and over if I could come back.  Sorry, kids!  :o(
  • It felt like I never left.
  • And can I just say how excited I am to have my own office?!  (My old boss didn't even have one!!!)
  • I have yet to answer the phones without asking, "Scheduling.  How may I help you?"  It's going to take a second.
  • I was actually asked if I left Scheduling because I got sick of waiting on memos everyday!  Would you think any less of me if I said yes?  
  • When I walked into my new office, please tell me why there were pics of Governor Engler all over the place? 
  • Can you tell that I am soooooo happy to be gone?!

1 comment: