Saturday, July 10, 2010

Friday Night Ramblings

So I spent the past two hours fighting sleep and reading all of my previous posts/ thoughts.  There were several times where I really wondered what the hell I was thinking when I was writing some of it and wondered why my friends actually let me post some of that!  I mean, a lot of what I've posted on here in the last 13 months have been pretty random.  A part of me feels like this is the one place that I can be truly honest and say what I need to say without judgment.  Like how I have been stuck on Robin Thicke's music lately...I mean, this guy can SING!  (Don't judge!)  That's what I'm talking about!  Other times, I couldn't believe that I had actually written that. 

Anyway, I feel like I should fess up and say this: No, I will not be posting anymore chapters of my book on here.  What I have posted up to this point will not be taken down only because most of it has been rewritten or deleted, so I guess it really doesn't matter.  I say this mainly because the second half looks way better than the first.  (Again, don't judge!  That's just how my mind works.) Yes, I am still working on my book...I promise! 

Just over 5 days until vacation!!  Anyone want to pack my suitcase for me?!  If you don't already know, I am a procrastinator, but I am really going to try my hardest to get everything packed by Tuesday night.  *FINGERS CROSSED*

This week, I started missing Bones and felt like a kid on a rainy day!  Amy said to go back and watch the reruns.  Sorry, but that would make it worse!!  I will say that I am NOT the craziest Bones fan out there, which makes me feel great!  This girl is insane, but if you need a good laugh and miss the Show like I do, read her live journal entries.  She has not failed me yet! ;o)

Okay, I know that I have said that I was so freaking sick of hearing about LeBron James and the media wondering where he would end up going now that he is a free agent, BUT I have  few things to say about this.  I will say that I have never been a fan of his.  Maybe its because he was drafted right out of high school and was was given the nickname "King James" or that he was barely 18 and a franchise was being built around him.  Could it have been both of these reasons plus the Nike endorsement worth $90 million that he got before he even played his first NBA game?  I would say it was that.  The guy is not a freaking god, but the way that league and the media seemed to hyping him up, you would think he was.  He is talented, yes....he is the best player that the Cleveland Cavaliers have ever had on the roster, of course!  Is he worth the god like status? Um no!  

Anyways, as much as he makes me want to puke, I think how the owner of the Caveliers did him was kinda wrong with the open letter after James announced that he would be moving to Miami.  Yes, he could have called the owner and let him know of his decision, but that was extremely uncalled for and childish!  I know that there was probably more going on that the public may not know about, but I feel like that definitely could have been handled more "adult-like".  No wondered why James acted the way he has the past few years!  I'm just sayin'!

Okay, I think I've rambled enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment