Friday, April 30, 2010

Writing Randoms

  • Devyn, the main character, is seriously gutsy!  I'm in the middle of writing a scene where she tells her boss to pull his head out of his ass (sorry Mom!) and let her do her job!  I love it!  How many of us would like to say that to get the job done?
  • Too bad her partner was speechless and had to leave the room.  Should it have been out of shock or to laugh without judgment?  Not quite sure...poor Miles!
  • I decided to change the name of my villain to Carson Maddox...it just sounds evil! 
  • I almost hate that I came up with this scene while I was in church on Sunday.  Now I feel like I need to repent or something. (I'm really hoping my mom isn't reading this!)
  • With all the writing I've done lately, I rewarded myself by buying a book of suspense short stories called Thriller 2. I haven't finished it yet, but so far, it's really good!  I'll let you know what I think of it probably this weekend or next, depending on what's going on.
  • It's finally Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment