Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Still Distracted

I know that I haven't posted anything constructive recently and for that, I apologize.  Its because of this crazy thing called life....I think you know what that is, right?  (Shows too, but we'll skip that part for now!)  Either way, be patient.  In my book, I have gotten to the part where my main character catches the villain in the story, but in my head, its not quite over.  I know what should happen next, but what I have written on paper doesn't seem right.  Sigh  Plus, I'm trying to figure out how much more the reader should hate the villain.  At this point, I already hate him and his arrogance, which I find insanely irritating in real people, but not everyone is like me. 

For now until sometime in May, there will be little Bones pieces.  (Yes, KT Mac and Amy, I am SLIGHTLY obsessed, but not completely.) If you don't like it, I don't know what to tell you! Actually, I do, but I will be nice and not say anything.  And for the record, I blame the internet for all of this! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment