Friday, September 16, 2011

Where Did The Time Go?

Wow...it's almost Fall.  Oh my goodness, it's almost FALL!!!  Why am I so excited about this you ask?  Well, it mean a couple things.  Time for donuts and cider as well as Fall season premiere's.  It seems like just last week, we were watching Castle scrambling to knock Beckett out of the way before she was shot and telling her that he was in love with her as she was fading.  That Bones told Booth that she was pregnant with their child.  That JJ came back to the BAU on Criminal Minds after being shown the door at the beginning of the season.  That H and Natalia were nearly killed in the season finale on CSI:Miami. 

I mean, I could go on, but I won't.  Can you tell I am super excited about these shows?  Well, until I get to the fact that Bones doesn't come back on until November 3rd, but even that could be worse.

The only thing that I am a little antsy about is the NBA season.  This time of year, we, the fans, should be watching as the teams get ready for the preseason, finalize the rosters and so on.  Instead, we are watching as the players union and the owners battle back and forth about money.  Whatever happened to playing for the love of the game while being paid in the 5,6 figures?  This way of thinking has been the cause of a lot of issues in this league and is now starting to trickle into the NCAA.  I understand that playing professionally can be stressful and take a toll on their bodies, but come on!  Stop playing around, get the work done so that there is a season! 

With the cool weather coming up, it means staying closer to home or near the fireplace at the library...meaning that I will be catching up on some writing.  Not just keeping up with this, but some serious, "work on my book" writing.

Stay warm, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment