Sunday, May 9, 2010

What Else Is There?

So the week is finally over and can I just say that it took FOREVER?!  I mean, it really did and after seeing the preview for next weeks episode of Bones, I think next week might be even worse. 


Could we be any happier about the end of the scene?!  I couldn't! 
  • For now, I have a few things to say about this past Thursdays episode. 
  • Hodgins and Angela....It's about TIME!!!  I mean, they are finally finishing something that was started nearly three seasons ago and then ended when Angela's ex husband became her ex.  If we had known that all it took was for the two of them to be thrown in jail, hell, that should be have been done a long time ago!!  Can I just say how cute it was that they had been carrying around the others wedding band for nearly two seasons?!  Well it is and if you don't agree, then you can just go somewhere! ;o) 
  • As a side note, a friend of mine noticed this and I completely agree.  This awesome couple were married without a marriage license, but I'm kinda thinking that this was taken care of before we were brought to the scene.  Plus, it was a little odd for them to go from not being able to have a normal conversation at the beginning of the episode to saying "I do" at the end.  Either way, whatever!
  • Maybe now that they are married, Booth and Brennan will take a hint and get their crap together.  Well, maybe just Brennan since Booth knows what he wants and she's "protecting him from her".  (Don't even get me started on this.) 
  • Out of all the interns that have been on the show, other than Zach, Clark Edison may be my favorite.  Sorry Wendell, who is adorable and honorable.  Clark did us all proud and tried to step into the Hodgins role with the experiment and then almost hated the idea of it when he was asked to "play with....dirt".  Sorry, love, but you can't go halfway and the shoes can be replaced. 
  • And last, but definitely not least, Booth and Bones.  Can they get anymore awkward?!  Bones, for once, didn't bring up Brennan-lite aka Catherine, but Booth, being the emotional one, decides to bring up the whole "love" thing AGAIN.  Look, I understand that he is head over heels in love with Bones.  This was expected!  Yes, he has worn down her walls of resistance to the whole love thing, but come on now!  Stop bringing it up already!!! If she wants to live her life without it, then let her.  It's her loss. 
  • Okay rewind.  That was insensitive and it's only a show.  The Show, but still its a show.  Like him, I really do hope that she comes around to the idea of them possibly getting together.  Can you even imagine how insanely happy I would be if that would ever happen? I wouldn't be venting, but almost praying that they would stay together.  Sigh

  • Moving on.
  • This week, I was extremely productive, which was nice.  I was able to get four scenes done and plan on going back to finish another one maybe tomorrow.  Just depends on how the day goes.
  • For the moment, I think my favorite character in my book would have to be Miles.  This poor guy has lost his best friend and has gained a very stubborn partner.  In some ways I feel sorry for him, but at the same time I don't.  Either way, he is awesome in my book! (No pun intended.)
    • Don't forget that today is Mother's Day!  So go home and hug your mom for putting up with you for all of this time.  Okay, I'm totally just kidding about that last part.  Seriously though, go hug your mom and say thanks for everything.  If you can't do this, call her up.  Either way, say thanks.  It'll mean the world to her.  
    Thanks Mom!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment