Friday, May 21, 2010

One Helluva Week

This was one of those weeks that probably shouldn't have happened.  To keep it short: It SUCKED!  Each day, in its own different way.  Each day reminding me that I should have stayed in bed and pray that the next day would be the day I should get up to go to work.  For some odd reason, I didn't listen and now I regret it to some extent!

There was one great moment though, I promise!  I finished the second half of my book Wednesday evening and I was reminded of why I loved those characters.  Before the final chapter that was set six months in the future, my characters.....




Look, I know that I said that I would try not to give anything away about my book, but come on! This week sucked and...well, this is my blog and I can write whatever I please!  :o)  I do promise that what I am about to say will not spoil anything.


Back to what I was saying....


When Miles and Devyn were walking out of the jail after dealing with the serial killer that they were chasing, there was finally this sense of calmness and even now when I read it, I almost get that feeling that things will get better.  I also loved Miles' dedication to those around him, especially his partner.  I think we all have a Miles in our lives and if you don't, I really do feel sorry for you...you kind of need one!


Maybe that was my lesson for the week, month, year, lifetime.  It may not be just mine, but everyone's.  Just my thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment