Wednesday, April 11, 2012

April Thoughts

It seems like just yesterday Michigan was going through that awesomely crazy heat wave. Now I'm back to wearing my coat, hoping like hell that this all just a bad dream.

Wishful thinking right?

Maybe...

So here is what's been swirling around this head of mine.

- The book that I submitted back in September was rejected last month and for some reason, I'm not disappointed at all. So what I'm going to do is take out the unnecessary chunks and turn it into a novella. More on this later.

- I survived another calm holiday. Holidays just aren't the same without the chaos of a big family.

- My sisters are now 21 and 18? Good lord, where did the time go?! Then they are both about to graduate. Insaneness!

- During my time off from writing, I swear my characters are constantly on my mind. I'm still trying to figure out what Devyn looks like in my head and everything I do, I wonder how she and Miles would act in that situation. I'm thinking that I need to get back to writing.

- I found another recipe to try and am now hooked. It's pasta with spinach and cherry tomatoes with chicken sausage. It's pretty basic, but healthy. (Look mom, I do eat veggies!) I added the chicken sausage just to try it and am now in love with it. Would I recommend it? Most definitely!

No comments:

Post a Comment