Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sunday Evening Thoughts...

I'm sitting here thinking about the last few days with mixed emotions, but I'll only write about the good.

  • Yesterday, I spent a day only doing what I wanted.  Woke up late, watched TV, went to see a movie that in some ways spoke to me, despite how predicable and unrealistic it was, and ended the night with take out and a bottle of wine. It couldn't have been any better!
  • Spent today with my family as we celebrated my sister's 21st birthday. It still amazes me how fast the time has gone.  It seems like just yesterday my brother and I were fighting over whether she would be a boy or girl.
  • I opened my mailbox and found a package with this inside!  (Courtesy of KT Mac!  You are awesome, dear friend!)  Definitely a great way to end the weekend! 


My hope for this week is to get back into my writing, since I have taken an unplanned break.  (Please don't ask why, because I don't even know why!)

Have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment