Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Late Night Final Thoughts

  • Tried my hand at felafel burgers tonight and goodness, let's just say that that attempt was a messy, slightly frustrating failure.  My kitchen was a mess, with flour and mashed chickpeas all over the counter, but whatever.  At the end of the day though, I'm okay with this.  I tried it and may try again another time and do things a little differently, but for now, I will leave that one to the professionals.  Ha!  
  • I knew the basics of cooking before I started this whole thing, but this has been a serious test of skill and patience.  This has also taught me to branch out a bit and try different recipes that I wouldn't normally.   
  • Can I just say that I have never used as much olive oil as I have since I started this?  I know its good for you and a better substitute than most, but wow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment