I was out with my coworkers for breakfast this morning and while they were talking, I got to thinking about how much I have to be thankful for. When I think about the rough patches that I ran into this year, I know it could have been a lot worse and try not to complain.
- I changed jobs (Same office, different division) during a time when thousands upon thousands are out of work.
- I went on four trips (twice to Washington DC, Orlando and Miami, Florida and Cedar Point for my birthday) either by myself to visit one of my friends or with my family during a time when people are pinching pennies and saving for next year.
- My family and I are all healthy
- I am in my fifth year of living on my own
- Between my family and a great group of friends, I am never without.
- I turned 25 this year...isn't that enough to be thankful for?
- I finished my book in May, which was accepted by a publisher in June. Although, this is extremely exciting, I turned this company down and would like self publish my book in the next year.
This year has, all in all, been a great year for me and I can honestly say that I have a ton to be thankful for. Tomorrow, I plan to enjoy my time with my family, especially since we never know how much time we have left with them.