Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Jumbled Thoughts


Today has been one of those days when I have not been able to focus on anything.  Well, maybe that's a lie.  I have been thinking about my book and the next scene that I need to write.  I'm just trying to get other things done before sitting down to write later this evening.  Right now, I think I have maybe two days at most to write before this book is done, so can you blame me for being excited? 

The most random thing that has happened this week has been the fact that I dreamed about my characters the other night!  No joke!  I think maybe they have taken over my life!  

I think I may like this one better than the first. Is it bad to pick favorites? Or maybe that's just how I feel until I started editing it.  Not sure yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment