Friday, January 28, 2011

Bones

Tonight's episode has warranted a blog post.  There has been a few decent Bones episodes this season, but tonight may have been the best.  No, it wasn't because Hannah didn't make an appearance, although that was kind of nice.

Storyline:

The Gravedigger is up for appeal and is on her way to the courthouse with Sweets.  While they were in the truck, she used this precious psychology against him and made him question his ability to do his job.  (Yeah, he's a baby to me, but I still like him and don't think he deserved that.)  Shortly after she got out of the truck, Taffet was shot down...her head exploded!!!  I have to admit that I jumped in my seat.  Don't tell me didn't!

Our team of crime fighters take on this case, despite how badly this woman/monster traumatized them over the years.  Hodgins is happy she's dead and Max is considered a suspect by Booth and Ms. Julian, who I love in this episode.  The Shooter is a sniper that Booth knows and we ended the episode a little unfinished in terms of the story.

Now for the Booth and Bones moments...I mean, isn't that the real reason we watch the show? 

I love that Max asked Angela, or Angel as he called her, if Booth and Bones were finally together.  Sorry, Max, but your retarded daughter messed that one up....didn't she tell you?  

The bathtub with a body and filled with lye...wow! Talk about gross!

My favorite scene with them is the end where Booth is telling Max, Bones and Ms. Julian about his dealing with a sniper that he thought was responsible for killing the Gravedigger.  I have got to say that I really did miss their silent conversations.  When Bones was outside talking to her dad, Booth was still inside the diner looking out at her with the 'I'm in love with my partner' look that we originally saw in the second season.


Ps. That is sooooooooo not a guy hug!

Anyways, this episode kind of renewed my 'faith' in this show and reminded me of why I started watching in the first place. 

Next weeks episode looks amazingly great!  Check it out!


So my questions is: Does Booth love Brennan or Hannah?  We'll find out soon enough, I guess.

Very excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment