Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas 2010

It's been a while since I have been on here and for that, I apologize for that.  I've been working on finding a new job and working on my second book, which by the way, is going great!  Its a continuation of my first and I'll admit that I am not the nicest to them.  So far, a rough sketch of the ending is done, so its nice it have that part done.  I really HATE the villain and am having an issue writing from their point of view.

Anyways, that is not why we're here!

Tomorrow, we are having Christmas tomorrow afternoon at my parents house and as I'm writing this, my family is all sitting in the kitchen getting the food and treats together.  I've got to say that it's kind of nice not having any wrapping to do tonight like I have in the previous years. 


I haven't really gotten into the Christmas spirit and didn't put up my Christmas tree.  It just didn't seem like Christmas.  I think we've seem to have forgotten the real reason for the season.  Every time I think about that it, I think of this season from the Charlie Brown Christmas.


So, enjoy your time with your family tomorrow and have a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment