Monday, March 8, 2010

Untitled

I know it's been a while since I've posted anything, but I have been a busy bee lately.  Sometimes I wonder why being an adult has to be so complicated!  Sigh
  • A lot of my free time has been spent at the library writing and I have to say that I have gotten more done there than I could have at home!  This round of edits have been more productive since I had a friend of mine read my book and tell me what they thought.  Eeks!
  • One thing about my library visits though!  Why do parents insist on bringing their children to the library and allow them to put on a very loud show?!  Last time I checked, we were at a library, which is supposed to be quiet and relaxing, not a circus!
  • Okay, I'm done! ;o)
  • Ps. The library is definitely a great place for people watching...and yes, this is kept to a minimum since I am there for a reason!
  • I was raised with the idea that family is very important and should usually come first.  Anyone who knows me knows that I don't take this lightly.  This past month, I have driven back and forth to either Saginaw or GB quite a bit and I'm pretty sure Speedway loves me right about now!
  • Sometimes its worth it though!
 My poor parents! They are knocked out in Schulers Bookstore
  • When I was so stressed out during these past few weeks, I was reminded to take time for myself and that I couldn't solve everyone's problems that were around me.  Sometimes I wish I could!  
  • A few weeks ago, a friend of mine posted a letter on her blog that really hit home for me.
  • I totally needed that reminder!
Maybe we should all take the time to remind ourselves that we can't be everything to everyone, no matter how hard we try.

1 comment:

  1. AMEN! Sounds like you and I have a lot of gossip to catch up on this week...

    ReplyDelete