I know it's been a while since I've posted anything, but I have been a busy bee lately. Sometimes I wonder why being an adult has to be so complicated! Sigh
- A lot of my free time has been spent at the library writing and I have to say that I have gotten more done there than I could have at home! This round of edits have been more productive since I had a friend of mine read my book and tell me what they thought. Eeks!
- One thing about my library visits though! Why do parents insist on bringing their children to the library and allow them to put on a very loud show?! Last time I checked, we were at a library, which is supposed to be quiet and relaxing, not a circus!
- Okay, I'm done! ;o)
- Ps. The library is definitely a great place for people watching...and yes, this is kept to a minimum since I am there for a reason!
- I was raised with the idea that family is very important and should usually come first. Anyone who knows me knows that I don't take this lightly. This past month, I have driven back and forth to either Saginaw or GB quite a bit and I'm pretty sure Speedway loves me right about now!
- Sometimes its worth it though!
My poor parents! They are knocked out in Schulers Bookstore
- When I was so stressed out during these past few weeks, I was reminded to take time for myself and that I couldn't solve everyone's problems that were around me. Sometimes I wish I could!
- A few weeks ago, a friend of mine posted a letter on her blog that really hit home for me.
- I totally needed that reminder!
Maybe we should all take the time to remind ourselves that we can't be everything to everyone, no matter how hard we try.