The other night, I decided to move up the chain of events after....well, let's just say the flow was kinda messed up. In my head, (not that this is a good place to be sometimes) I knew what had to be changed and to make sure that I didn't miss anything, I even wrote down the details. It all sounded great on notebook paper. It even sounded fine when I put in the new opening and made the first few changes. It was the end of the second week and beginning of the third that I realized what I had done or what I was going to have to do.
Changing the date on a piece of paper or a regular document..simple. Not so much with this. I am now going to have to go back and rewrite some scenes, which isn't entirely a bad thing. Again, maybe its the critic in me, saying, "You would think by now, you would have figured all this out." If so, whatever. I was really hoping to post a new scene in the next couple days. If all goes well, it might just happen.