Thursday, February 9, 2012

Hmmm...

It has been a while since I've written anything here...


And even longer since I have written about my latest food attempt.


Since the last time I've been here, my two favorite characters have not let me forget that they have made a home in my heart and mind.  I'm either thinking about how to make my second book better or how to humanize them even more.  Or is that even possible? 


Tonight, I decided to try making a spinach lasagna with a cream sauce.  On and off for the past few months, I have been craving it.  As usual, I cheated a little when I used carrot matchsticks instead of shredded.  Then accidentally forgot a layer of lasagna noodles.  All in all though?  It turned out great and I'll be making this again.


Now to finish the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment